06 July 2009

IMU Cup Logo Competition

Hello all Draconians!

Please see below, and EMAIL YOUR DESIGNS to the house email, which can be found on the sidebar! :)

Love,

Jade
PR Liaison

------------------------------------------

To: House Captains

This is the publicist Loshana from ME108,
I hope you preparations for IMU cup are going smoothly.
I am aware that you have a limited budget of RM2000, and it must hard to trying to make ends meet.
Well I have a proposition, we need a new logo for the whole of IMU cup, and I have seen some of the
logos that you design committies have come up with and I am very impressed. So instead of asking
an external designer we decided that we would let our local talents do it.

The Prize money is RM250 for the chosen design. That is alot of money for the house. Plus this is the
logo that will be used for the rest of the IMU cups for eternity.

There is no real theme or concept, go crazy! Show me what the IMU cup logo should look like.
It should be 6000 x 4526 and it should be done digitally. We can not accept hand-drawn.
Each house can submit as many logos as they want but there has to be a short write up explaining
their logo.

Deadline: 20th July 2009

You guys have 2 weeks and anyone in your house can try to make the logo but please send the logos
using your email as a representation of which house the logo is coming from house, makes it easier for me
to sort through the submitted logos.

One more thing I would like the house banners to be made by 17th August. Follow the specifications of the
previous IMU cup banners. I really need the banners by then or your house will not have a banner during
opening ceremony to represent your house.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

love,
loshana

No comments: